Dulce – A Tumblr Style WordPress ThemeBlog 0 Comments
Dulce is a tasty, premium WordPress theme solution designed & developed for personal and professional microbloggers.
With Dulce, it’s all about versatility. The theme supports seven post formats, offers four color variations, boasts three options for gallery posts, provides an easy to use theme options, features a custom designed audio player and more. If you’re interested in offering your readers a smart-looking, user-friendly, stylish, intuitive and creative driven blog, look no further.
Dulce was built, from the ground up, to include many of the sought after features in a premium WordPress theme including:
- Compatible with WordPress 3+. WordPress 3.3 is recommended.
- Supports 7 Post Formats: Link, Audio, Video, Image, Gallery, Status & Quote
- Custom designed and developed HTML5 Audio Player
- Post video content with oEmbed. Preview your video from your WordPress editor.
- 3 different options (2 jQuery slideshows or a grid gallery) for displaying your gallery posts.
- Built in lightbox effects on linked images using Fancybox.
- Fully localized with .po and .mo file included
- Well written and easy to understand User Guide
- 4 color variations
- 2 WordPress 3+ Menus.
- Main menu supports drop downs 2 levels deep.
- 4 widget ready sidebars
- 2 custom widgets
- Twitter Feed Widget
- Flickr Feed Widget
- Intuitive, easy to understand Theme Options, powered by the Theme Options Framework
- Two page templates (Default & No Sidebar)
- Nested comments
- Built in pagination. No plugin required.
- Using Tiny MCE Styles drop down for applying custom styles to your content. No shortcodes to remember! Available post class styles include:
- Blue Button
- Orange Button
- Green Button
- Yellow Highlight
- Right Pull Quote
- Left Pull Quote
- Editor Styles for posts and pages. No more guessing what the content will look like on your live site.
Included in your download will be everything you need to get your site up and running easily. Aside from the theme folder, the package includes:
- All production level PSD files. The PSD ’s are fully named, grouped and layered. Each PSD contains our vertical grid and 10px baseline grid on its own layer
- An XML file to get you started with content. (Please respect the ownership of images, videos and audio files)
- User Guide documentation in PDF format
- A starter child theme for customization