Free Error Pages from ThemeForestFreebies, HTML/CSS Templates 0 Comments
Sleek Server Error Pages – Theme Forest
Theme Forest have released the free file of the month for October.
The file is actually a pack made by jremick, containing 5 of the most common error pages encountered: 404, 403, 401, 500 and 503.
What’s cool about them (besides being free) is that the pages are AJAX powered too and they show up with a lightbox-style effect. Customization is very easy, because all the text is real text that you can change from the source code. The pack even comes with a PHP configuration file, to make setup and configuration super easy.
- This is HTML 4 .01 Strict valid and uses valid (tableless) CSS (with CSS3 @font-face).
- All PSDs included, layered and sliced.
- jQuery and jQuery Tools AJAX overlay for website integration
- Google search integrated
- Extensive documentation
- Three Versions, Regular (non-AJAX), AJAX ’ed and PHP version for super easy setup and configuration.
- PHP version changes errors with a simple URL value change. Very easy!
- Now includes documentation on configuring your web server’s .htaccess for quick and easy setup.
View Regular Page Demos
- 401 – Unauthorized
- 403 – Forbidden
- 404 – Not Found
- 500 – Internal Server Error
- 503 – Service Unavailable
View AJAX ’ed Page Demos
View PHP Demos – 404 – Not Found
So what are you waiting for?
This pack is free only in October 2009, so you’d better go ahead and download it now.
Also, don’t forget to share your error pages in the comments below.