Reason WP – Magazine & Blog WordPress ThemeBlog Themes, Magazine Themes, Portfolio Themes 0 Comments
Welcome to Reason! A responsive theme that promises to do what it says and not pull your leg with silly over-the-top features. Reason for WordPress is responsive (try resizing your browser)… that means that it’ll flex to fit massive screens, or itty bitty iPhone screens (and everything in between). Touch gestures even work on the slider!
Reason is more than a WordPress theme, it’s a comprehensive HTML5 framework and it includes a full templating system as well; A collection of several incredibly powerful scripts and CSS structures that’s been tied together into a kit that’s perfect as a jumping off point of your next project.
Oh, and the markup, it’s fully standards compliant and written in a way that’s easy to understand. No messy naming silliness… just simple, semantic class names that anyone can understand within minutes. Heck, it’s based on the popular 960.gs, so unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know this is going to be pretty simple to use.
Reason is well organized. Take what you love, leave what you don’t, customize the rest. It’s completely in your hands – turn it into the next big thing, or just as your little personal projects, it’s up to you.
Oh, and that other fancy stuff? It’s all there for those of you who want it – but average setup on this theme shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes… Why? I think it’s sorta silly that anyone should need an instructional manual to learn how to use a premium theme.
- Fully Responsive WordPress Theme
- Touch sensitive slider & other mobile specific features
- 3 Minimal skins and 2 fontstacks to start with.
- 10 Homepage templates (portfolios, blog layouts, page templates, etc.)
- Theme-Options Manager (built on OptionTree)
- The Super Skeleton UI Kit (Exclusive Freebie PSD )
- Fully internationalized and ready for translation!
- Individual Skinnable PSD files for all major UI elements
- Organized CSS files, including easy to use Media-Queries sections.
- Extensive Documentation
- Filterable Portfolio/Gallery system
- The Skeleton Slider: A Responsive Slider system – Powerful, customizable carousel slider with 7 transition effects and complete control over timing, auto play, etc.
- Custom post/page features: captions, sliders, galleries, etc.
- Responsive Videos… at last!
- 30 “core” shortcodes (the usual: buttons, videos, maps, documents, tables, accordions, tabs, sliders, elves, trolls, wizards, etc.)
- The Basix: lightbox, image overlay effects, compliantly coded CSS3 (coded to work or degrade gracefully on old browsers), form elements, brandable admin panel, etc. Everything you would expect from a premium HTML framework…
- A Host of new responsive features not seen in previous SS themes (including a new Skeleton Slider system).
- Dynamic Sidebar spaces.
- A brand new, responsive “To the Top” plugin, perfect for long pages on cell phones.